Welcome to My World of Randomness!! I'm Yasmin,

This blog consists my thoughts, feelings and opinions. As u will see I love Demi Lovato, Paramore and One Direction!!! They're pretty much my life :):):):) Like the URL suggests, this blog is justa about random thoughts about random things but those random thoughts are pretty meaningful:)

Um, not much more 2 say... I hope enjoy reading my blog just as much as I enjoy blogging :)

Wednesday 21 December 2011

obeythestreets:

anya-nicole:

m-1-r-a-n-d-a:

got-glasses:

that-filipino-kid:

Disney used to be on point. Idk wtf that Shake It Up and A.N.T Farm crap is. Even second generation Disney had SOME core to it; Early Hannah Montana, Early Suit life of Zack and Cody and Wizards of Wavery Place. Even Sonny with a chance was ALRIGHT.  Now they’re just getting desperate.That’s so Raven taught things like ^THIS. Now the only thing Disney talks about is boy crushes.  Lizzie McGuire had a variety of different episodes, And one episode was even about Miranda having an eating disorder.  Something SERIOUS that people can ACTUALLY relate to.Then there was Phil Of The Future and Even Stevens- Mainly for entertainment as opposed to teaching moral lessons, But at least they were creative and entertaining. This new crap is just pathetic.
This.
Preach.

PREACH IT!
This post is perfect.

I wish this show would come back. Disney channel has went to shit.
PREACH!

I couldn’t not reblog this.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment