Welcome to My World of Randomness!! I'm Yasmin,

This blog consists my thoughts, feelings and opinions. As u will see I love Demi Lovato, Paramore and One Direction!!! They're pretty much my life :):):):) Like the URL suggests, this blog is justa about random thoughts about random things but those random thoughts are pretty meaningful:)

Um, not much more 2 say... I hope enjoy reading my blog just as much as I enjoy blogging :)

Sunday 8 January 2012

What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?

Louis: Oh my God, I've got an absolute blinder. I was about 15 or 16 and babysitting all my little sisters - I've got four young sisters. Next thing I know - I was asleep, obviously - there was this voice going: "Excuse me, excuse me!" So I woke up and there was this random woman stood over my bed, who I have never, ever, ever seen before. I thought, "Am I dreaming?" And she was like: "Excuse me," and I said, "Yes?" And she was like: "Your little sister is downstairs crying, where are your parents?" And I was like: "They are out, I'm babysitting." And she said, "Well you aren't doing a very good job babysitting them, are you?" Basically, this drunken woman had come in off the street because my sister had run out to her crying "mum, mum" because she'd had a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment