Welcome to My World of Randomness!! I'm Yasmin,

This blog consists my thoughts, feelings and opinions. As u will see I love Demi Lovato, Paramore and One Direction!!! They're pretty much my life :):):):) Like the URL suggests, this blog is justa about random thoughts about random things but those random thoughts are pretty meaningful:)

Um, not much more 2 say... I hope enjoy reading my blog just as much as I enjoy blogging :)

Monday 25 April 2011

No one ever listens anymore. Like you try to open up to people and tell them things that you have never told anyone else before since you trust them that much, but they act like they’re not even listening. All they do is talk and talk and talk. Then when it’s finally your turn to speak, it’s as if they don’t care about what you have to say. You tell them about what you’re thinking and how you’re feeling but they don’t seem a least bit interested. They just nod their head every now and then so it seems like they care when in reality, they don’t really care. And they still wonder why I keep certain things to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment