Welcome to My World of Randomness!! I'm Yasmin,

This blog consists my thoughts, feelings and opinions. As u will see I love Demi Lovato, Paramore and One Direction!!! They're pretty much my life :):):):) Like the URL suggests, this blog is justa about random thoughts about random things but those random thoughts are pretty meaningful:)

Um, not much more 2 say... I hope enjoy reading my blog just as much as I enjoy blogging :)

Monday 25 April 2011

When you call a girl fat or ugly, it's engraved into her mind. Every insult will stay with her forever, reminding her that she's worthless, disgusting, and unloved. Her mind will be programmed to put herself down, to hate herself and her body. Call her pretty? She'll remember it for a moment. Call her ugly? She'll never forget it. Because she's a slave to the pain that you never even thought about.

 A thousand “You’re pretties”, is equal to one “you’re ugly/fat”

No comments:

Post a Comment